Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The wood-headed league

Now that we(not me, the media) are on top of it, let me start my first ‘public facing’ blog quickly with some food for thought - since other forms of food is getting difficult to earn these days

Hollywood – We all know about it.
Bollywood - You may know, I don't want to know.
Kollywood – Some of you may know, Kamal Haasan for me.
Tollywood – I’m a total illiterate.
Sandalwood – Kasaravalli, Karnad, Sathyu sure don’t belong here
Mollywood – I would name it slightly different


Now the question is what do we make out from this? For me, all the good things that I’ve seen/heard – Ray, Bertolucci, Fellini, Kurosawa, Bergman don’t have a ‘wooden’ background…and maybe that’s the answer?

1 comment:

  1. brilliant!!! u watch kurosawa? I love him!!! red beard? samurai!!! amazing!! maybe their brains have matter!! and the rest have just wood!!!

    ReplyDelete