Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lotus Domino

No matter what the rest of the world think(or not think), I still consider Lotus Domino as the best documents and workflow based applications development platform, even after I haven't got a chance to work on it for 3 years now. Another thing I learned from working with domino is that no matter how much ever naysayers try, some good things always survive in this world.

Recently I happened to hear something that any programmer would love to hear from his customers – that a domino application we deployed for managing few of their HR workflows is running for more than 3 years without breaking down even once during production hours, that too even after the number of users doubled. The biggest incentive (non-monetary I mean) for doing something I think is when your customers talk passionately about what you did for them…

No comments:

Post a Comment